Hi there! Konnichiwa! Ni Hao! Bueeeenoooo!!! Halo Woi! Bonsoir! This is My Blog! Its full of WONDER and STUFF! just read and See! ^ _ ^

WELCOME PUMPKINS!

WELCOME PUMPKINS!
Welcome All Pumpkins! ^^
**~iRaShaiMaSe PumPkin-san-TaChi!!~**

This is My Blog where i Put all My Toughts and feelings! But either you wanna see or not, Its your choice!

"The World is bound by Choices"

Remember That okay, Pumpkins?

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!!



Kaichou wa Maid-sama (Manga & Anime)

Awww... I like this anime ;)
Cause its too cuteee!! xD
Especially Usui! And You-kun is like a cuddly teddy bear! Too cute! xD
I totally recommened this anime, Cause.. not only is the artstyle AWESOME!
But the story is truely cute xD

Also Usui and Misaki's (The main character) relationship is funny and romantic... xD
It gives me goosebumbps just reading the manga to see whats gonna happens next!
And it gives me good idea's for some cute maid clothes ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment