Hi there! Konnichiwa! Ni Hao! Bueeeenoooo!!! Halo Woi! Bonsoir! This is My Blog! Its full of WONDER and STUFF! just read and See! ^ _ ^

WELCOME PUMPKINS!

WELCOME PUMPKINS!
Welcome All Pumpkins! ^^
**~iRaShaiMaSe PumPkin-san-TaChi!!~**

This is My Blog where i Put all My Toughts and feelings! But either you wanna see or not, Its your choice!

"The World is bound by Choices"

Remember That okay, Pumpkins?

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kodomo no Omocha


I know this is a very Old anime.. I think.. but who cares! To me its soo cute!


Its about this 6th grade girl Sana Kurada who is also a TV Star :)
Shes good at acting and Singing anf alot of stuff like that... And she is VERY hyperactive... but her school is another Story.. cause the girls and the guys in her class dont get along very well.. and the homeroom teacher isnt capable of handling her students... and thats a problem.. And the leader behind all this madness is a BOSS MONKEY- Akito Hayama... the *Cute* but kindof anoying guy whos the boss of the guy gang in the class... And the girls are introuble without Sana.. = =''
And the rest.. your gonna have to watch it and find out! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment