Hi there! Konnichiwa! Ni Hao! Bueeeenoooo!!! Halo Woi! Bonsoir! This is My Blog! Its full of WONDER and STUFF! just read and See! ^ _ ^

WELCOME PUMPKINS!

WELCOME PUMPKINS!
Welcome All Pumpkins! ^^
**~iRaShaiMaSe PumPkin-san-TaChi!!~**

This is My Blog where i Put all My Toughts and feelings! But either you wanna see or not, Its your choice!

"The World is bound by Choices"

Remember That okay, Pumpkins?

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Good Witch of The West - Astraea Testament - Nishi no Yoki Majo






This anime, Is what im watching now.. It contains 13 episodes and it is such a Cute
Historical, Romance, Adventure anime.. it give me tears, joy, and Grace..
:)) Hahaha I might have exaggerated a bit there on the Grace thingy :D


Other than that.. The characters is kinda cute! And The artstyle.. is Shiny..
I mean really, Lips, eyes, face.. all shiny,, well for The Some characters...
But it has some weird stuff in it too..
Like Unicorns only having 2 legs.. and it looks like a Squirrel, part Bird, part.. Pokeymon?? :))
Its seen later in the episodes. :D

But the thing is IM IN LOVE WITH THIS ANIME! *for now ;)
I totally recomend Watching this!! xD

PS: The guy with the glasses TOTALLY CUTE!!
This anime Kinda makes me imagine.. Alice and Shun from Bakugan ;))
Me and my animes :DDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment